How do I dial 011 from UK?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 44, the country code for the U.K. Then the area code (2–5 digits). And finally the phone number (4–8 digits; area code plus phone number equals 10 digits).
Can I use EE in Estonia?
Good news! You can use all your allowances as you would at home, at no extra cost. To see your allowances, and how much you have got left, text BALANCE to 150.
How do I dial international numbers for free from UK?
Free international calls in 3 easy steps
- Dial Access Number. Dial 0333 232 3232 from any UK phone.
- Enter International Number. 00 + international code + local number.
- You’re Connected. That’s it, speak for as long as you like.
What is +44 on a phone number?
44 is the country code for the UK. So to dial into the UK from another country you need to dial +44 (or 0044, or whatever your ‘exit code’ is). Phone numbers in the UK all start with 0 if you are dialling from inside the UK. so 07XXX-XXX-XXX would be the number you dial from inside the UK.
How do I dial a UK number?
How to call the UK from the US
- Dial the exit code 011. This will let your carrier know you’re making an international call.
- Dial 44, the UK country code. This tells your carrier you’re going to call the UK.
- If you’re calling a UK cell phone, dial 7 after the area code.
- Enter the area code. …
- Dial the phone number.
Can I call abroad with ee?
Simply text CALL ABROAD to 150 once you’ve received your pay as you go SIM. Make the most of your landline with our Anytime UK & International calls add-on, which gives extra minutes and inclusive calls to 50 international destinations.
Can I use ee data in Spain?
Roaming on EE
With a low fixed daily payment, you can use your minutes, texts and data allowances in the EU – without any scary surprises on your bill. So from Madrid to Munich, you can stay in touch wherever you are.