How many companies are in Estonia?
At the beginning of 2018, a total of 215 731 businesses were registered in Estonia, 2.0 % more than the previous year16.
How much does it cost to set up a company in Estonia?
State fee for establishing a company is 190 euros (electronically) or 145 euros (through a notary). The state fee can later be recognized as a business expense. Notary fees depend on the size of share capital and the number of founders. More information.
How do I find a company in Estonia?
Establishing a private limited company is as easy as ABC:
- Choose a name for your business and check that it is available. …
- If you do not have an Estonian address, contact a business service provider to obtain a legal address.
- Register the company online at the company registration portal. …
- Receive confirmation.
How can I invest in Estonia?
It is very easy to invest in Estonia, as either an institutional or retail investor.
- Open an account with a broker registered on TALSE. It is extremely easy. …
- Fund the account. You can wire money from your foreign account and you do not require a local bank account.
What is Startup Estonia?
Startup Estonia is a governmental initiative aimed to supercharge the Estonian startup ecosystem for it to be the birthplace of many more startup success stories in the future.
What business can I start in Estonia?
Top 10 Small Business Investment Opportunities in Estonia
- e-Commerce related Business.
- Taxi Business.
- Fast Food Restaurant.
- Beauty Salon and Spa.
- Web and Graphics Design Company.
- Furniture Making and Sale.
- Telecommunication Merchant.
- Engineering Fabrication and Construction Company.
How do I register a startup in Estonia?
How to get started
- Become an e-resident. Apply online, pay state fee, and choose a pickup location for your digital ID. …
- Choose service provider. Obtain an Estonian contact person and legal address from our Marketplace. …
- Register company in Estonia. Register company structure online at e-Business Registry.
How do I get residency in Estonia?
To apply for the long-term residence permit, you must also:
- hold a valid temporary residence permit;
- have your place of residence registered in the population register of Estonia;
- have permanent legal income for living in Estonia;
- be covered by the Estonian health insurance scheme;
How much is VAT in Estonia?
The standard VAT rate in Estonia is 20% and there is a reduced rate of 9%. Companies with an Estonian VAT number must submit regular returns detailing all taxable supplies (sales) and inputs (costs). Generally, the returns are submitted monthly.
How much does Estonia E-residency cost?
How much does the e-residency cost? The current application fee is €100, plus €1.99 to cover the payment processing. Since the card is valid for 5 years, that works out to about €20 per year.