|English term or phrase:||Happy birthday|
|Latvian translation:||Daudz laimes dzimšanas dienā!|
|Entered by:||Evija Rimšāne|
How do you say happy birthday in words?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
What is a unique way to wish a friend?
Short and Sweet Birthday Wishes
Cheers to you for another trip around the sun! Today is about you. I can’t wait to celebrate you all day long! Wishing you the happiest of birthdays and many more that top the year before!
Is happy birthday a salutation?
Since the 18th century this has been used as a salutation to offer the hope that a happy day being marked would recur many more times. It is now primarily used, by some, on birthdays. … Current usage is often as a more formal option than “Happy Birthday”. It is also often found on greetings cards.
How do you write a birthday blessing?
I pray you have the best birthday ever. You are such a blessing to my life! I thank God so much for you, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Wishing you all God’s greatest blessings on your birthday and in the year ahead!
How do you wish a short and sweet birthday?
Short & Sweet Birthday Messages
- “Hope all your birthday wishes come true!”
- “It’s your special day — get out there and celebrate!”
- “Wishing you the biggest slice of happy today.”
- “I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!”
- “Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
How do you write a sweet birthday message?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”