In Finland general practitioners earn, on average, about $70,000 per year, which is less than half of what doctors earn in the United States.
How much do doctors make in Finland?
A person working in Doctor / Physician in Finland typically earns around 11,000 EUR per month. Salaries range from 4,050 EUR (lowest average) to 18,600 EUR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
What is the highest paid job in Finland?
Consulting, Accounting & Professional Services
The highest paid Finland are Executive Management & Change professionals at $204,000 annually. The lowest paid Finland are IT & Software Development professionals at $62,000.
Which country is highest paid for doctors?
10 Highest Paying Countries for Doctors
- No. 10: Australia. Specialists: $210,800. GPs: $104,300. …
- No. 8: Austria. Specialists: $213,200. GPs: $141,500. …
- No. 6: Switzerland. Specialists: $228,000. GPs: $172,800. …
- No. 4: Germany. Specialists: $222,700. GPs: $214,700. …
- No. 2: USA. Specialists: $350,300. GPs: $242,400.
What is a good yearly salary in Finland?
Salaries in Finland are generally good, with yearly salaries ranging between €7,679 and €259,222. The median salary stands at €54,564 per annum.
What jobs are in demand in Finland?
Top 3 In-Demand Jobs In Finland
- Software engineering. In the European tech sector currently, the most in-demand workers are software engineers. …
- Nursing. The demand for nurses is constantly growing. …
- Early childhood educators. Kindergarten teachers are in-demand, especially English-speaking ones.
Is it hard to get a job in Finland?
Do foreigners find it hard to get a job in Finland? – Quora. Short answer: YES!! Short answer: YES!! Long answer: It is hard for all of the foreigners to find a job.
Which country pays highest salary?
The highest number of salaries in the world is in the United States, where the average salary of people is $ 57138 or 37.85 lakh rupees per year.
Which job has highest salary in world?
The Top 6 Highest Paying Jobs in the World
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- General Surgeon.
- Senior Software Engineer.
- Investment Banker.
- Data Scientist.
- IT Systems Manager.